About me

About me
Poor little witch, 子ギャル, 画家, ビデオゲームlover, а также просто бобер (・∀・)

Blog Archive

Технологии Blogger.
четверг, 27 августа 2015 г.

☆Sponsored Review☆ ROMWE


Hi everyone! Today I'm going to review this edgy swimsuit from ROMWE.~

"Pic"

This summer brought me some kind of apathy because my school exams, my family's economic situation and stuff weren't going to let me trip a lot. And here I am, walking along the beach on my last 2 weeks of summer vacation feeling like Roxas at the start of Kingdom Hearts 2. Guess, whatever happens is for the best! 

...and it sure is! Wanna know what made me think this way? Keep reading, mehehe..




Romwe - is an online-store where you can find any kind of clothes, from casual pieces which you can use to add some chic of simplicity to your style to fancy clothes for crazy looks! You can also live your review on each item.

Now, let's move on to the item I chose!



An edgy, simple, kinda elegant swimsuit. Perfect for summer witch walks on windy beach. Add  sunglasses, chunky heels, grey denim shorts or/and black lace see-through dress - and you are ready to darken up sunny days. I hate sunny days, tbh.




I find this suit pretty much comfy and cute, but maybe a lil too sexy for me, hehe. 

Pros:

• Cups of the bra are much thicker(?) and harder than regular ones so if your breasts aren't super big or even saggy(mines are both small and saggy, so *sobs* I know this things ok), it will shape/push them up;
• The fabric is not stretchy, so the swimsuit won't fell of if you are a fan of swimming in storm or something - and I find that, like, one of the most important things!
• The lower part of suit is high-wasted, that is quite popular nowadays, so it will easily hide your tummy and imitate smaller waist, without pushing out the skin;
• Not too pricey.

Cons:

• If you have a bubble-butt, it will be pushed out by the straps on the sides;
• Speaking of straps, pic on the site shows 10 straps, while irl it has 9 straps(I personally wouldn't call what a con, but I want to be absolutely honest);



Rate: ☆☆☆☆★(4.5)






0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий